Giorgio Pagliarani Best Paper Award 2019
In memory of Professor Giorgio Pagliarani, the first president of the Italian Association of Management Engineering, a Best Paper Award has been established. The award is reserved to papers already published or accepted for publication, that are available on-line and to which a DOI has been assigned, submitted by young scholars (less than 8 years should have elapsed since the accomplishment of the PhD degree, on the date 01/01/2019), who are not associate or full professors. Papers can have more than one author, but cannot be co-authored by associate or full professors. A commission appointed by the Board of the Association will evaluate each submitted paper on the basis of its quality as well as of the AiIG ranking of the journal. The submission must be made by sending the paper to the email email@example.com, by September, 16 2019.
The winning paper will be presented in the plenary session at the Annual Scientific Meeting and will receive a prize of 2,000 Euros.
Conditions for participation
- The subject of the submitted papers must be comprised within the scope of the AiIG research areas.
- The authors should be young scholars who have accomplished the PhD degree less than 8 years before than 01.01.2019 and who are not associate or full professors.
- Contributions with more names are allowed under the following conditions:
- none of the co-authors must be a full professor or associate or have a similar foreign qualification on the date 01.01.2019;
- at least one of the co-authors must register for the Annual Scientific Meeting and has to be present at the plenary session where the winning paper will be presented;
- the prize money is to be divided equally among the winning co-authors.
- Each author can be present only in a work.
- Contributions submitted must have already been published in journals and volumes in the years 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or accepted for publication and available on-line with a DOI assigned.
- Papers submitted to previous editions of the Award are not admitted to the current edition.